1. The asphalt guarantees a tough, durable surface; it also protects the driveway from cracking during a freeze or thaw cycle.
2. Asphalt is a recyclable material so that you can use again and again. It is also feasible to dig up the roads themselves and then reuse them again. This makes asphalt modern-day paving material.
3. Asphalt pavement usually needs one or two days for installation, depending on the project quantity. While concrete generally needs twice the length of installation and even longer setting.
4. Based on the seasons, asphalt driveways can be ready for use days after completion, in less than two days. On the other hand, concrete takes 7 days or more than a week to cure unless you have a high early mix that costs considerably more.
5. It is fast and easy to repair and very much cheaper to install than concrete. That’s why asphalt maintenance save customer’s time and money.
Since 2006 3 Rivers Sealcoating has been providing the highest quality services to residents and business owners in the Eastern Oklahoma and Western Arkansas areas. Our clients are our priority, and our work shows it. Whether our clients need parking lot striping Oklahoma, parking lot crack filling, Parking Lot Sealcoating Oklahoma, asphalt patching, sign installation, or other services such as asphalt crack filling, asphalt sealing, asphalt striping. We listen and offer advice to make sure all clients are more than satisfied with our work and quality. We pride ourselves on always doing a job well done with Parking Lot Repair Oklahoma and Parking Lot Striping Tulsa! They can do any size of pavement including Parking Lot Striping Oklahoma, Parking Lot Sealcoating Oklahoma, Parking Lot Repair Oklahoma, Parking Lot Striping Tulsa.